New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Genome Editing with CRISPR-Cas9
This animation depicts the CRISPR-Cas9 method for genome editing – a powerful new technology with many applications in biomedical research, including the potential to treat human genetic disease.
Help by adding tags...
CRISPR-Cas editing of C. albicans holds promise for overcoming deadly fungal infections
- By modifying the CRISPR-Cas genome editing system, Whitehead Institute researchers are now able to manipulate Candida albicans' genome systematically--an approach that could help identify novel...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
CRISPR, the disruptor
- A powerful gene-editing technology is the biggest game changer to hit biology since PCR. But with its huge potential come pressing concerns.
1) CRISPR Cas9 - A Brief Introduction
- CRISPR-cas9 system is a versatile and robust genome editing system with showing success in various model organisms. In this video, you will be introduced to this technology and its various applicat...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map