New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
A short presentation looking at the epidemiology, pathology and treatment of back pain.
on Friday 7th November 2008
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- Psychiatry Revision Paul Baillie
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Ultra-short presentation on abdominal pain. The presentation is only a overview rather than a comprehensive presentation of all the causes of back pain.
Commonly prescribed painkiller not effective in controlling lower back pain
- A new study in the journal Neurology shows that pregabalin is not effective in controlling the pain associated with lumbar spinal stenosis, the most common type of chronic lower back pain...
Effect of acharya technique upon back pain among industrial workers
- Nurs J India. 2014 Sep-Oct;105(5):225-8. Clinical Trial
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteria Mind Map
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)