New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medical Expulsion Therapy with Tamsulosin in Ureteral Colic - emdocs
emDocs post containing very useful emergency medicine information
Help by adding tags...
- INSPECTION - of breast and nipples EXAMINATION (palpation) - of breast, nipples & local lymph nodes GENERAL EXAMINATION - for disseminated disease › Abdo…
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- A detailed presentation about renal colic
Other Breast Lumps
Acute Abdominal pain. Acute Abdomen information. Patient | Patient
- For acute abdomen pain See also the separate article abdominal Pain . Acute abdominal pain has painful severe symptoms. Read about Acute Abdomen and abdominal pain
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
- Hope this is helpful for all those medical students about to start EM Clerkships in July! Good luck! EXAMPLE TEMPLATE: PresentingthePatient-EXAMPLE