New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Key to blocking influenza virus may lie in a cell's own machinery
Viruses are masters of outsourcing, entrusting their fundamental function - reproduction - to the host cells they infect.
Help by adding tags...
Virus Mind Map
- A simple mind map to organize the DNA and RNA viruses into similar groups for easier memorization.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Step 1 USMLE Prep - RNA Viruses
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A detailed look at the important info regarding RNA viruses; for the USMLE Step 1 exam. Download your FREE Step 1 BIBLE at http:/...
Some flu viruses potentially more dangerous than others
- Certain subtypes of avian influenza viruses have the potential to cause more severe disease in humans than other avian influenza subtypes and should be monitored carefully to prevent spread of...
How a bacterial cell recognizes its own DNA
- It may come as a bit of a surprise to learn that bacteria have an immune system - in their case to fight off invasive viruses called phages.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!