New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mnemonic for the Pharyngeal Arch Cranial Nerves
Here's a brilliant way to use numbers and a "Bow and Arrow" to remember the cranial nerves for the Pharyngeal Arches! www.BaroneRocks.com
Help by adding tags...
Cardiovascular Embryology and Congenital abnormalities
- A revision powerpoint that covers the various embrylogical processes that take place in the developing embryo, and the consequences when they go wrong
Bacteria Mind Map
- A table listing the cranial nerves, their fibre type, attachment, cranial exit, function and method of testing
Meet the Placenta!
- Learn how the needs of the fetus are met by the placenta, which is a special organ that belongs to both the mother and the fetus!
Cranial Nerve Foramina
- Play this quiz called Cranial Nerve Foramina and show off your skills.
Medical Embryology - Development of the Pharyngeal Arches
- This video goes in to the pharyngeal arches, an odd group of folds that contribute a variety of structures to the face and neck. We discuss the arches and th...
Pharyngeal Arch Mnemonic
- Here is a mnemonic for remember the important features of the Pharyngeal Arches!