New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Amputation pain 'still a challenge' for medics - BBC News
In the century since World War One, doctors still haven't worked out how to treat the pain commonly felt after a limb is removed.
Help by adding tags...
Ligaments and Tendons of the Foot
- Dr. Fabian explaining the ligaments and tendons of the foot
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Management of soft tissue defects of the foot
- A 57 year old man presented to his general practitioner with a pigmented lesion on the heel of his left foot. He had not previously sought medical advice about the lesion but had recently become wo...
Treatment for fascitis plantar?
- What are your recomendations?
- Consider isolated peroneal neuropathy as the most likely cause of foot drop in patients with weakness of foot dorsiflexion and eversion; sensory loss of the anterolateral aspect of the lower leg an...
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Rocker Bottom foot in newborn
- Rocker bottom foot, also known as congenital vertical talus, is an anomaly of the foot. It is characterized by a prominent calcaneus (heel bone) and a convex...