New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
UK sees rise in weight-loss surgery - BBC News
More patients are having weight-loss surgery, according to new figures from the National Bariatric Surgery Registry.
Help by adding tags...
Surgery 'won't cure confidence issues' - BBC News
- Cosmetic surgery will not cure all issues related to image confidence, psychologist Emma Kenny says.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Hartlepool patient almost had surgery on wrong body part - BBC News
- Health chiefs "must re-establish public confidence" after a patient nearly underwent surgery on the wrong body part, a councillor says.
Pioneering surgery 'saves bowels' when removing polyps - BBC News
- Pioneering surgeons have developed a technique to preserve the bowels when removing dangerous pre-cancerous growths.
Robotic surgery linked to 144 deaths in the US - BBC News
- A study says that surgical robots were involved in operations that resulted in at least 144 deaths over a 14-year period in the US.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...