New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms & Treatments
NorthShore University HealthSystem Cardiac Electrophysiologists Wes Fisher, M.D., Jose Nazari, M.D. and Alex Ro, M.D. discuss atrial fibrillation.
Help by adding tags...
- Atrial fibrillation is a common problem in ICU patients, but it is a problem with many potential causes, and not always a well defined treatment.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Guide to airway management by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
- Atrial Fibrillation - latest guidelines
Cardiomyopathies Study Notes
- Includes symptoms, some investigations and treatment and management for HCM, RCM, DCM and ARVC.
Anticoagulation strategies for Atrial Fibrillation [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net