New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lung Physiology Video
The pulmonary system including the lungs, larynx, trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli and thoracic diaphragm.
Help by adding tags...
Respiratory system overview
- Dr Katie Dumble
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Evolutionary development and anatomy of the lungs
- Summary of the respiratory system and its development.
Upper Respiratory Tract. The Pharynx
- This a tutorial outlining the basics of the the pharynx and other elements of the upper respiratory tract.
- Different graphs of the mechanics of Pulmonary Physio. Normal and Pathological.
Respiratory System - Overview
The Respiratory System
- Vivid animation and real-life examples demonstrate the respiration process, including the transfer of oxygen into the bloodstream and the effect of exercise on the respiratory system.