New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hyperkalaemia - Clinical Aspects
This second part of a two part tutorial covers the diagnosis and management of hyperkalaemia. This can be watched in isolation or in conjunction with the first part whcih covers the physiological aspects.
Help by adding tags...
Hyperkalaemia - Physiological Aspects
- This is the first of a two part tutorial on hyperkalaemia. In this section the aspects surrounding potassium metabolism and its clinical significance are discussed. This tutorial can be watched ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Core Emergency Medicine
Hyperkalemia Explained Clearly
- Dr. Seheult illustrates key hyperkalemia causes, pathophysiology, EKG/ECG changes (including peaked T waves) and potential arrhythmias. This is video 1 of 2 ...
Dysrhythmia Secondary to Hyperkalemia
- This case is written by Dr. Kyla Caners. She is a PGY5 emergency medicine resident at McMaster University and has previously completed a fellowship in simulation and medical education. She is also ...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases