New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cerebral Aneurysm and Repair
Brain aneurysms can cause bleeding in the brain. Learn about the symptoms and process of repair.
Help by adding tags...
Addison's Disease - Adrenal Insufficiency
- Adrenal Insufficiency - Hypoadrenalism Primary hypoadrenalism This term is synonymous with Addison’s disease. In this condition, there is destruction of the adrenal cortex. The presentation is noto...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Chest X-ray - BSCC
- Describing the chest X-ray (CXR) on the flight deck - and in your examinations. Basic science in clinical context BSCC
Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee)
- Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee) Overview causes symptoms treatment
Shoulder Arthritis and Replacement
- Although used less commonly than knee or hip replacement, shoulder replacement surgery removes diseased or damaged bone in the shoulder and replaces it with an artificial joint. If arthritis pain i...
Broken Wrist (Wrist Fracture)
- Your wrist is a complex joint made up of many bones, allowing you to move your hand up and down, and side to side, as well as to rotate. A fracture can occur...
Spine Animations - YouTube