New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Wilson's Disease: Definition, Symptoms & Pathophysiology
Excellent video covering the pathophysiology of Wilson's disease, as well as common signs and symptoms, complications, and treatments.
Help by adding tags...
- A lecture on the recognition and physiology of both normal and abnormal heart sounds with numerous audio examples. Covered sounds include S1, S2, S3, S4, clicks, an opening snap and pericardial kn...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Diagnosing and Treating Neuromyelitis Optica
- Excellent Podcast on diagnosing and treating neuromyelitis optica by BMJ talk medicine.
What is Summation?
- This video covers the topic of summation including both temporal and spatial summation.
An Introduction to the 12 Lead EKG
- This presentation discusses the theory of electrode placement and lead monitoring, the Temporal Relationship of the 12-Lead EKG, and acquisition and printing.
Spread of Tumours Slideshow
- Main Routes include direct, lymphatics, vascular, transcoelomic and perineural.
Pentoxifylline or Prednisolone?
- Which treatment is more effective - pentoxifylline or prednisolone for alcoholic hepatitis? Watch the new NEJM Quick Take, which summarizes recent findings.
Neuroanatomy Horizontal Brain Sections
- These horizontal sections were made, photographed and labeled by Dr. Bruce Crawford and Kurt McBurney at the University of Victoria.
How to Read a Head CT Scan
- This comprehensive tutorial was prepared for a class presentation and covers the basic principles of CT Scans.
Sacral Plexus easy schematic
Aortic Dissection Tutorial
- Excellent overview of the pathophysiology, several causes, and complications.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.