New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lipid-Lowering Therapy Patterns in T2D With CV Disease Risk
Are modifications to lipid-lowering treatment regimens associated with intolerance or ineffectiveness issues in these high risk patients?
Help by adding tags...
PCU Think Tank 1 | 06 - Multimodality Therapy for High-Risk Disease
- Multimodality Therapy for High-Risk Disease
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
IBD Tied to Higher Risk of Invasive Pneumococcal Disease
- Patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are at slightly increased risk of invasive pneumococcal disease (IPD), according to Danish researchers.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.