New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diabetes patient: 'My initial reaction was devastation' - BBC News
A woman who has type 2 diabetes, Ramona Mulligan, describes what it was like to discover she had the condition and how she changed her lifestyle to cope with it.
Help by adding tags...
NHS complaints 'worry for patients', says nurses' leader - BBC News
- A nurses' leader says constant criticism of care in the NHS is "worrying for patients" and unfair to staff if claims are not investigated and substantiated.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
BBC News - Why patients are saying 'I want to be bipolar'
- In this week's Scrubbing Up, psychiatrist Dr Diana Chan talks about how this identification with celebrities have made more people ready to acknowledge they too are bipolar
Are women with severe pregnancy sickness being failed? - BBC News
- Why do some women with very severe pregnancy sickness feel they are left with no option but to terminate their pregnancies?
Brigham And Women's Hospital - Press Releases
- BWH Press Releases
Brithdir Care Home: NMC says poor care led to patient deaths - BBC News
- A Nursing and Midwifery Council panel says patients died as a direct result of their poor care at Brithdir Care Home, near Bargoed between 2004 and 2006.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)