New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bones of the Hand | Flashcard Anatomy
Bones of the Hand Anatomy Flashcard. Check out the 3D app at http://AnatomyLearning.com. More videos available on http://AnatomyZone.com. Use this brief flas...
Help by adding tags...
hand Incision for infection
- hand Incision for infection
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Lobster hand reconstruction
- Lobster hand reconstruction
In the Hands
- What to look for in the hands when performing a general clinical examination -- perfect for the medical student on their first placement. Far from comprehensive, but an excellent starting point if ...
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Swelling of the metacarpophalangeal joints of the right hand in rheumatoid arthritis: Swelling of the MCP joints, moderate MCP flexion, and…”
- “Swelling of the metacarpophalangeal joints of the right hand in rheumatoid arthritis: Swelling of the MCP joints, moderate MCP flexion, and swan neck…”
Pectoral Girdle Bones
- Dr. Fabian explaining
Examination of the hand and wrist | Arthritis Research UK
- It is most comfortable for the patient to have their hands positioned on a pillow. In this position look for obvious swellings, loss of alignment, muscle wasting and scars. Try to decide if changes...