New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hyperkalemia Explained Clearly
Dr. Seheult illustrates key hyperkalemia causes, pathophysiology, EKG/ECG changes (including peaked T waves) and potential arrhythmias. This is video 1 of 2 ...
Help by adding tags...
Hyperkalaemia - Clinical Aspects
- This second part of a two part tutorial covers the diagnosis and management of hyperkalaemia. This can be watched in isolation or in conjunction with the first part whcih covers the physiological ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Treatment of hyperkalemia in the ED
- One of the listeners requested an episode on the treatment of hyperkalemia in the ED.
- Core Emergency Medicine
Dysrhythmia Secondary to Hyperkalemia
- This case is written by Dr. Kyla Caners. She is a PGY5 emergency medicine resident at McMaster University and has previously completed a fellowship in simulation and medical education. She is also ...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...